1.30.2005

All you need is love...

I'm on a roll tonight. I really need to get to bed, but I'm having a hard time. I can't help thinking about him and having naughty thoughts. Aiden that is. No, I guess not naughty like you may be thinking if you stumbled upon this page while searching for naughty nurses spanking sheep or something. Like, bad emotional feelings...
Scary emotional feelings.

I've always been really bad about falling for people. I don't just mean romantically, I become fascinated with individuals, male or female due to their strengths, weaknesses, careers... a plethora of things.

I'm fascinated with Aiden because he is so much like every guy I've ever dated. And I mean EVERY guy I've ever dated. Aiden represents every single positive that I've ever picked out in a mate, and few or none of the negatives. As much as I hate the term "soul mate", I feel as though he may be the closest person I've ever met. But again, I'm met with the dilemma... am I falling too fast? And if so, is it even possible to stop?