8.12.2005

NOW I'm done...

Took the German 1020 final yesterday. Ugh. I'm not really particularly looking forward to the results, but if I can just PASS, I'll be ok.

Nicht besonders gut.

The grades are supposed to be up by monday.

Ohh, for the God in Hollywood class, there is this final exam which is something of a scavenger hunt over the some-250 pages of handouts over the course. I finished it and e-mailed it to him on Tuesday. When I sent in the last papers, the subject line was "The last of it- I hope!" He e-mailed me back saying that I had to go over all of the quotes on all of the handouts and write how each one effects me, or something.

That was SO not on the syllabus.

He e-mailed me again (like, immediately) and said "nevermind, I just got your final exam."

Thank the frickin' lord.

By the way, sorry I haven't been around Richard. Busy bee!