8.08.2005

Dear Me:

This is the letter that I recieved from Whats-her-name. It's only slightly incoherant and she does that thing where she uses big words here and there to make herself seem more intellegent. Bravo!

No, this is not the original owner of this particular Blog. I have never figured out entirely how to work this, nor do I actually care to. I wanted to communicate with you, though, my emotions on life in general. Well, not in general "per se", just the ones concerning you.

I was one of the reinforcements recruited to help Bob move his things out of your apartment. That night, once I got off at midnight, I loaded myself into my car, and drove the hour drive to help him move. Upon arrival, "all" of his belongings were on your patio, along with a note saying, "Trash pick-up on side of building." We sorted through everything out there, and we did come up missing several things. (This is not the reason for this letter.) Over half the things on the porch were ruined, be it that they were broken whilst you threw them outside, or were soaked from where the fridge was turned upsidedown on the porch. (This, as well, is not the reason for my ranting.)

What HAS gotten under my skin is the fact that you threw all his things outside, and he would not let me retaliate. He stood by the fact that he was going to leave without harming you or your possessions any more than he already had. You call him childish, yet he has grown up so much in so little time.

The reason this gets under my skin is because my boyfriend left me (in an entry on his blog, none-the-less), telling me that I was too childish, and I needed to grow up. Three days later, I saw him making out with a girl almost four years younger than him.

My point is this: If someone uses the term "childish" in a negative fashion, or any relative of the word, my experiences tell me that they are the ones who need to grow up. Just so you know, I am included in this grouping. I seriously ned to grow up, too.

But what is live without that five-year-old peaking out?

Tenshi