8.10.2005

Ohkay, so I THOUGHT I was done...

With my God in Hollywood Class... I thought there's one paper left- the big one. An overview of my feelings about this class blah blah.

Turns out, I only e-mailed the professor 5 papers (instead of 6) and I still have to write some kind of review over the book-of-the-movie that I read, which was The Last Temptation of Christ.

Which was long, difficult to understand, and even more difficult to follow.

Maybe because I was trying to read in on, like, no sleep.

I loved the concept of that story- that things weren't all hunky-dory for Jesus. That he had so much trouble dealing with his life amongst men, that he knew ultimately that he would be punished for others' sins, and almost to justify that, he begins making crosses for the Romans. (Something his town sees as atrocious.)

It was interesting, but I was really hoping that it was over with, so I can spend the next uh, day studying for the German final. Which is tomorrow.

Fortunatly, I do have until Friday to turn in the last of the last with God in Hollywood.

I really hope everything turns out, I've made an A on everything thus far and could really use an A tossed into my GPA...