3.03.2005

CHUNG! CHUNG! SVU and the start of Spring break.

I ordered the fifth season of Law and Order: SVU (my favorite show, ever) and it should be here just in time for me to start a week long veg-out for Spring break. Of course, it won't be a full veg out, since I still have to work, but at least I won't have to worry about classes and whatnot.

Like I do anyway. Anyway...

Big is flying to Texas for Spring break. I don't know all of the details, but I know his grandmother is really really sick and she's footing the bill for his flight. I hope everything turns out ok. I stumbled upon a former coworker/current friend's website at Xanga and a lot of her writings tore my heart out. She really does know what it's like to love someone but not want to get to close for fear of driving them away. She's great because she uses words like "cataclysmicly."

I'm having one of those days where I keep thinking about last night and can't stop smiling. It was awesome.....*sigh dreamy sigh* I can't wait to go again, and hell, I might try to get some practice while he's gone and really whip his ass when he gets back. I'm done oogling for now. Well, I'm not, but you don't have to read about it ;)