2.25.2005

I'm never hearing from him again.

The following is a pathetic last ditch effort to contact Aiden. He was offline at the time and the messages were sent via Yahoo messenger. I am truly pathetic.

sadako: Aiden, shame on me for having some sentiments of faith that you were actually willing to try to have something with me (even if were only sex or something WHICH by the way, I am perfectly fine with.) when I should have just listened to my initial instincts when they were screaming at me that you are just not fricking interested. Maybe I came on too strong- maybe this maybe that... the point is that I can't change who I am, and no matter how much you want to blame what I'm saying on that stupid book- you're an intelligent guy, and you know-- common sense denotes that attention equals favor. That's just how I feel.

sadako: If there is even a shred of interest still there, I want you to act upon it. Do I expect love notes and sonnets every day? Nope. But a quick "hey, I'm acknowledging that you're alive" email every once in a while would be nice. If I don't hear from you again, it's cool. I understand. I just wanted to give it one more shot before ... well...

sadako: bye, then.