2.22.2005

Heresy.

I feel like shit. I feel like I screwed things up at my job (they changed the schedule and didn't notify me, so I was awol Sunday night.) I've skipped two different classes this week, and I'm either trying to get sick, or trying to convince myself that I'm sick in order to justify all of this delinquent behavior. This sucks. Haven't heard from Aiden in...fuck, I don't even know anymore. And the more I think about it, the more it's probably for the best because I am so fucking in love with Big that I don't know what to do with myself.

I'm back to stage one with him. Where I can't stop thinking about him and I constantly want to see him and talk to him, like in the days when we first started dating. I screwed that up. Damn post partum hormones. Anyway.. that's it. Sorry there hasn't been any real updates.

Not like anyone reads this.