2.13.2005

This is why I have little voodoo dolls of my ex's.

So, even though he should have taken the hint and not even looked for my blog, my ex-boyfriend John, who was previously mentioned as the graduated-married-so-happy-he-could-shit kinda guy who makes me feel like a dribbling retarded loser, has stumbled upon my blog and was kind enough to leave a wise ass comment about the "type" who leave comments on my page.

Will the judgment ever end?

Anyway, I FINALLY heard from Aiden- and I quote
"Well, since I've almost certainly ruined any chance I had with you, ill just say it, I am a dick. Period. No excuses. I am a COCK. I should have called you, even though my schedule was fucked up, I still should have called you. I got the message that you called on Tuesday Night on Wednesday night, and then I worked Thursday and Friday night. It is not an excuse. I am an asshole for not calling you. And for that I am sorry.

You will delete this if you are smart and never speak to me again. I think I have something wrong with me, cause what guy in his mid 30's wouldn't call a girl who's barely legal. Obviously, I have some emotional issues that I did not realize I had, because the whole things just makes me nervous, and not in a good way. I think I have some major skeletons to tackle when it comes to me and women.
I don't know what else to say, except I am truly sorry."

So... what the fuck does that mean? I make him nervous in a bad way? Ok, he felt the need to unburden his soul to me, but he still doesn't want to be with me? WTF!?

He went a full week without contacting me whatsoever-out of the blue I get this e-mail. I had already written him off as AWOL, so what is this letter supposed to mean? I did write him back- I just said that I guess it's better we know this now than later, and if he can stifle his vomit enough to see me again, I'd like my Onion book back.

Dammit.