2.03.2005

He's not dead, I'm not a plague.

Ok, so FINALLY Aiden called me. Apparently, this security company hired him (as a temp?) to work this crazy midnight to 6 pm shift (God, this sounds so bad.) Like I said, I understand the need for money- I need it myself from time to time. The shitty part is that he's working tonight- then he goes back to his regular job tomorrow night (he works 6p-6a friday through sunday at another security job...)

Sooo, the earliest conceivable time I could see him is Tuesday- provided that he isn't called back to work.

My two resolutions for the New Year were to quit biting my nails and to lose some of the extra weight. I've actually sort of succeeded at the nail thing... I still have this habit of ...how to describe this... well, running them over my teeth- I know that sounds wierd, but I'll prolly never break that. Anywho, as long as they're there, I'm gravy. The weight thing- I'm working on. I'm definately a lot more active, and I've actually lost something like 30 lbs in the past 5 months or so without really trying (aside for trading my Pepsi for Diet Pepsi). I have huge issues with my weight- I try to pretend that I'm happy being "pleasantly plump" but truth be told- anytime I meet a guy and he "just isn't that interested"... I blame it on the weight. And why not? I'm funny, cute, and have razor sharp wit. Dammit.

So, if I lose the weight, it'll only be my neurotic personality that will drive men away- but at least I'll have a cute ass.

Ok, terrific- my temporary hell is now over. Aiden is still around, and yes, Aiden is still interested.