2.01.2005

Nicholas Sparks is the DEVIL!

Ok, so I just finished The Notebook.

Yes, I know I just bought it a few hours ago. I'll be honest with you, I pretty much already knew the story thanks to the artist formerly known as the love of my life. Anyway, I just have to tell you that it physically hurt to read the final chapters of this book. My eyes burned, my face contorted, and still, I pressed on. I completed it and drifted off into the nether regions of self pity that which dear Mr. Sparks tends to love hurling his readers.

I wish I could know love like that.

Shame that it's FICTION. COMPLETE AND TOTAL FICTION. Hey, guess what, Sparks- you ARE a man, so you more than anyone know that NOAH does not exist, nor could he ever exist. Ok- Noah was a beautiful writer, poet, human, etc... Ok, Just because Nicholas Sparks can create the facade of an ideal human being, father, husband, etc, doesn't mean that he could be one- no!

It means that HE IS THE DEVIL!

Or else has no soul, because frankly, I don't see how someone could write that and live to write other books.

Soul-less fuck.