5.25.2005

The Dramatic Return of Aiden....

A couple of seasons later, Aiden returned, Carrie made amends and they were stronger than ever. Until he tried to marry her.

Then it all went to shit.

So, the "Aiden" in my life (or who ran screaming from my life) is sorda back in the picture. And I have to say, his timing couldn't be better, you know?

I'm making great headway with Big...(well, at least I think I am)

I don't want to fuck it up again. But I need someone that will go down on me from time to time.

Wait, did I say that?

Argh. This is the worst. I actually did ask Big of the situation. Being is that we aren't "together", but he does live with me. You know, it would be awkward and stuff bringing some dude home. (Like I'd do that...)

(I wouldn't!!!)

He says he just wants me to be happy...

then why doesn't he just marry me already!?


I can't be crazy for loving this.... right?