6.29.2005

Hey, look! It's a condo!



So it's not really an "apartment" it's a CONDO. Ooooh.. magic.

I did such a naughty thing. I applied for a Home Depo credit card, and guess what? I was approved for 500 bucks. Now, I am so anti credit, and Big will most likely beat me rotten for even thinking of applying (since I made him put his credit card in the blender last week). But hear me out. I'm really pressed on this moving thing, and now that I've put in the notice, and been approved, and made the Stanley Steemer appointment... it's all happening. I'm freaking out. I feel like I should be packing stuff NOW because in a couple of weeks it's all going to be really overwhelming and I'll be too depressed to do anything at all.

Damn.

And I'm going to have to plaster over the hole in the wall, all of the various nail and screw holes (don't say it!) and replace the miniblinds. Since I replaced the miniblinds with dark miniblinds and threw the crappy miniblinds that came with the place away. I'm not sure, but I think I'll have to do something drastic to the fridge too. The bottom shelf has a little crack in it and you can't really tell until you put something on top of it. Then the whole things looks like it's going to collapse.

But anyway.

Stress!