5.26.2005

Revel, Revel, Jersey Represent!


This is where I shall vacation.

And it shall be glorious.

Eight days. And I won't have a day off from work until then. And won't that suck?

Yup. But it'll be worth it. Three days, me and Big... hot tub.

Oh yeah.

For my next post, I'm going to put up my award winning essay "Just for One Day" (award winning..um.. maybe not. But it did get an A. HA!)

Classes start on the day after I get back from vacation, and I'll be totally ready, you know? Booyah! Sorry... I don't know where that came from. See, my apartment was bombed today. Well, no, not literally, but aparently, someone in my building has had a flea infestation and the whole damn building had to evacuate for two hours while the bombing commenced. I had to sit in my car with my two cats for two hours.

And it's hot outside. It totally sucked. What really sucks now izzat I haven't slept, (I wasn't even let back into the house until 3!) Here it is now 3:30.. I'm not tired anymore, and I have to be back at work at midnight. Oh yeah, it's gonna be a great day.

Did I mention that I'm horny? Yeah, ladies get horny too. Learn dat.

I got some like, two days ago. And it was really good. Unfortunately, Big sex is like fricking morphine. Makes you feel real good, and even if you only get a little taste, you crave more and more.

Ooooh.. I'll bet he'd be flattered to hear that. ;)