5.28.2005

Another work week left...

So, there's now 6 days until I leave for vacation.

Five more work days. Oh, jesus, will it end? It actually hasn't been that bad, since the coolest mommy-type figure ever will be working with me through most of it. (With the exception of my normal days off: tuesday and wednesday). She's really awesome because she laughs at my obscenities, and the word "dickhair" doesn't even scare her away.

And the nicknames for some of our favorites, ie: Uncle Rapist, Uncle Funky, and Uncle Nasty. Oh, and Uncle Creepy.

Use your imagination :)

Big's sleeping right now, and I'm about to go do a boodleful of laundry. Which I hate to do. Furthermore on my stress list, I'm not going to be receiving enough aid to pay for the entire Summer Semester (short, like 75 bucks, but it's the book purchasing that I'm really worried about). Stress stress.

Let's just hope my head doesn't explode before I can get off to tha mountains. Onward!